Everyone knows the well renowned Sinhgad College but often tend to get confused between multiple Campuses they possess. Is it the popularity known SKNCOE, NBN-Ambegaon, NBN-Warje, SITS or SKNSITS. Confused me there for a second! I think apart from the students studying in Sinhgad Institutes everyone goes through the same uncertainty I go through every time.
So, today I will tell you specifically how to get to “Sinhgad College Of Engineering” on Sinhgad road.
Google Baba shows the location as this:
Distance: 8.8 kms
Time to reach: 20-25 mins
- Take Shukrawar Peth – Mahatma Gandhi Rd to Shankar Sheth Rd in Police Colony
- Drive from Narveer Tanaji Malusare Rd/Sinhagad Rd and Late Narayanrao Kondiba Jagtap Path to Vadgaon Budruk
- Turn left at College Rd to find the college on your right.
Time: Approximately 1 hour.
- Swargate walks From towards Ghorpade Peth.
- Take a bus towards Dhayari Maruti Mandir and get off at Manik Baug
- From the bus station walk 2.2 km towards the college probably if you haven’t fainted half way there.
Distance: 13.1 kms
Time: Approx 30-35 mins
- Head straight towards HH Prince Aga Khan Rd.
- Turn left at Alankar Chowk onto Connaught Rd and continue straight for 2 kms
- Turn left after seeing a pharmacy on the right and again turn left after seeing state bank of india on the left on MH SH 114
- Continue straight onto JM road for about 2 kms by keeping your vehicle on the left.
- Continue onto Sambhaji Bridge followed by Lal Bhadur Shashtri Rd.
- After another 3 kms turn right onto Sinhgad Rd.
- Turn left onto Late Narayanrao Kondiba Jagtap Path
- Turn left at College Rd
Time: Approx 1 hr 30 mins
- From Pune Station walk to Pune station depot
- Take a bus towards Swargate bus depot
- Change your bus to the bus going towards Dhayari Maruti Mandir
Get off at Manik Baug bus stop and walk about 2.5 kms mini marathon towards the Sinhgad College.
Distance: 17.4 kms
Time: Approx 1 hour
- Take Magarpatta City Rd for about 1 km to come onto KP backside road
- Take left to BG Shirke Rd followed by a left at Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Chowk
- After about 1 km turn right onto Hadapsar MIDC rd
- Turn right after Vijay sales Hadapsar krome plaza onto Pune Solapur Rd for 3 kms
- Continue straight further onto Shankar Seth Road and take the flyover that follows
- Continue straight onto Shivaji Rd and slide right on MH SH 114
- Aannabhau Sathe Chowk take the first exit onto Saras Baug Rd and turn right after Joshi ChiFRldren’s Hospital
- After about 4 kms turn left onto Late Narayanrao Kondiba Jagtap Path and continue for 2 kms
- As soon as you pass by Mahesh Galaxy on the right take a left onto College Rd continue straight further until you reach Sinhgad Rd.
Time: Approx 1 hr 30 mins
- From Magarpatta Bus Stop take a bus (VJR3) towards Kothrud Depot
- After getting off at Swargate take another bus towards Bhansale Complex (MInakshi Puram)
Get off at the last stop i.e. Bhansale Complex walk for about 10 mins towards Sinhgad College.
Distance: 30.4 kms (via NH48)
Time: 55 mins
- Get on NH 48 in Shankar Kalat Nagar from Service Rd and continue straight for 18kms
- Take Sinhgad Road by a slight left onto Sun City Rd and continue straight for about 1.5kms and then take a left after Laxmi Bai Mandir on the right.
- Continue straight for 500m and take a U-turn at India Oil Corporation Service Station and continue straight for about 2 kms until you see Mahesh Galaxy on the right
- From there take a left at College Rd and head straight till you reach the college.
Time: 1 hr and 40min
- From Shivar Garden take a bus (VRJ6) towards Hinjewadi Phase 3 and get off at Wakad Naka.
- Walk for about 2 kms till Wakad Highway and then take a bus (43) towards Katraj Bus Depot.
Get off at Abhinav College Ambegaon and walk for about 10 mins towards Sinhgad College.
We hope this article helps you find the college during the admissions process and reach on time.
Latest posts by Campus Times Team (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About 5 Manache Ganpati and Ganeshotsav in Pune - August 16, 2020
- Compare Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Pune Before Taking Admission in 2020 - March 2, 2020
- 10 College Events That Students Studying In Pune Should Never Miss! | Campus Times Pune Exclusive - February 17, 2020