Yes! You read that right!
Music has always been High’s first love and has played a very integral part in shaping them up as a venue. They take immense pride in crossing over genres very often while styling their music with ample Indie-ness. To take their love for Indie music to the next level, they have created a fresh opportunity to bring forth upcoming talent and level the playing field between the experienced and newly inducted in the Indie space.
High Spirits Cafe is a congregation of Pune’s spurious youth. Home to misguided youth, wannabe adults and golden oldies, the High offers solace via cheap alcohol, great food and incredible ambience. High Spirits has the best music in town and is known as the Indie station of Pune. Featuring top bands and DJ’s from across the country and a vast array of international artists, their gigs simply can’t be beaten! They have the longest running Karaoke in the city and host the city’s craziest theme parties. They have received accolades from Times Nightlife and Burrrp and have been featured on NDTV Good Times and CNBC Young Turks.
High Spirits wants the winning band to feel over the moon and to make sure they do, they have created a package deal for them which might sound like it’s too good to be true!
The winning band takes home:-
– 1.4 lakhs prize money
– EP recording deal with Cottonpress Studios, Mumbai
– 4 city tour with Mixtape
– Video screening on MTV Indies
– Goodies from Furtados
Cover Image Source: Thehighspiritscafe on YouTube
Latest posts by Campus Times Team (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About 5 Manache Ganpati and Ganeshotsav in Pune - August 16, 2020
- Compare Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Pune Before Taking Admission in 2020 - March 2, 2020
- 10 College Events That Students Studying In Pune Should Never Miss! | Campus Times Pune Exclusive - February 17, 2020