The college boasts of having more than 20 clubs, catering to students with varied interest and disciplines. One such establishment is the college’s Boat Club – one of its kind in India. There are about 70 trainee and racing boats owned by the boat club, and they are used for practice and for competitive purposes. The Boat Club carries out numerous activities each year, one of which is ‘Regatta’.
- Arrow Formation – Regatta embarks with exhibiting 15 distinct boats ,The pride of COEP ,the distinguished Eighter forms an arrow in harmony with other boats.
- Shell Games – It is a spectacular display of speedy and lively shell boats with oars impelled by rowers against the waves flawlessly.The synchronization amongst the rowers leaves the audience mesmerized.
- Kayak Ballet – The most breathtaking event which leaves the audience electrified is a ballet of splashy ,slender kayaks.The determined kayakers have command over their Kayaks due to immense efforts and team spirit.
- Telematches – This event focuses on the demonstration of incredibly bright fireworks.The event showcases the speculative and gutsy performance by highly spirited students,which overwhelms the audience.
- Punt Formation -This show attracts freshers to the Boat Club.Punts are lightened by innumerable bulbs of varying colours.Punts glide through water forming innovative shapes.Co-ordination amongst the participants is noteworthy.