Since not everybody can attend a Technology, Entertainment & Design (TED) conference, it provides license to individuals to organize a local TEDx event, where ‘x’ stands for independently organized TED event. TEDxVITPune is one of the first University level events to be held in Pune in 2015.
After ‘Growth’ last year, in 2016, they will lace their talks through the theme ‘Let’s Cross Over’ – the English version of the popular Italian phrase ‘Attraversiamo’. TEDx VIT Pune’s motive is to foster love for knowledge in multifarious areas, and inspire people’s lives, futures and ultimately their world.
Also Read – Everything about the First Ever TEDx MITP
It is a day-long event and will feature 9-10 distinguished speakers from various fields like medicine, music, literature, etc. Some of the best pre-recorded TED talks will also be shown.
What’s more, there will also be fun-filled activities like the ice-breaking session for attendees, photo-booths, and a chance to interact with the likes of Chintan Ruparel (co-founder of Terribly Tiny Tales), Suraj Mani (the ‘Indian Rock Poet’), Dr. Sheetal Amte-Karajgi (who is continuing the legacy of Baba Amte at Anandvan), etc.
Attendee application procedure has already begun, and it ends on 27th March, 2016. We have limited seats (100 only) so hurry up and save the date to experience a one-of-a-kind informal yet professional conference wherein you will laugh, cry, get inspired, make new friends and most importantly, have lots of fun.
- Event: TEDxVITPune
- Date: 9th April, 2016
- Venue: VIT, Pune, 666, Upper Indiranagar, Pune – 411037
- Application deadline: 27th March, 2016
- Meals and merchandise included in entry fees
Latest posts by Campus Times Team (see all)
- Compare Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Pune Before Taking Admission in 2020 - March 2, 2020
- 10 College Events That Students Studying In Pune Should Never Miss! | Campus Times Pune Exclusive - February 17, 2020
- Xpressions 2019 : Here’s All That Happened At The Annual Cultural Fest Of XIMB! - November 18, 2019