‘R-Evolution’ is the flagship event of Rotaract Club of DY Patil Vidya Pratishthan focusing mainly on professional development of an individual. The event offers the participants a platform to showcase their professional aptitude. The event was first conducted in the year 2010 and received a good response at the college level.
In the year 2010 the event was conducted all over again under the leadership of then president Rtr. Astitva Karunesh.This is the seventh year of the event and will be held at National level under the leadership of our President Rtr. Saksham Kapur. The management will include participants from 4 different centres across the country besides one centre at Sri Lanka as well competing against each other.
Second and third Round will be held at DYPIET Pimpri, Pune on 21st Feb, 2016.
The first three teams will be awarded cash prize upto 25,000 along with various coupons, gift hampers and an International level honour certificate.
The rest of the participants will get numerous coupons from our sponsors, gift hampers and a national level appreciation certificate along with many more on spot gifts.
The first round will be conducted at 4 centres in India and 1 centre at Sri Lanka as well.
- Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pimpri, Pune-18
- MIT School of Business, MIT Campus, Paud Rd., Kothrud, Pune-38
- Muzaffarpur, Bihar
The 2nd Round and the final round will be conducted at
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pimpri, Pune-18.
Rtr. Pranit Bakshi – +91-7775870817
Asst. Campaigning Head:
Rtr. Shubham Chopade – +91-9673174006
Rtr. Sameeran Sukale – +91-9975618076
Latest posts by Campus Times Team (see all)
- Skylight Film Festival, Pune 2019 : A Treat for all Short Film Fans | 29th – 30th June - June 26, 2019
- Fireball : The Biggest Inter-College Basketball Fest Is Back With Its 20th Edition | 29th March – 7th April - March 28, 2019
- MESA Dynamech 2019 : Annual Flagship Event Of Pune Vidhyarthi Griha’s College Of Engineering And Technology | 22nd – 24th March - March 22, 2019