International School of Business & media hosts its flagship event HR SHARE’18 (National HR Conference), every country is known by its people and every Organization is known by the Human capital. Human resources is only resource that change the fortunes of organization or country, Business leaders increasingly realize that to adapt to changing business conditions and customer/investor/community expectations, they have to do more than to articulate a future direction or strategy. HR professionals help turn aspirations into actions by focusing on three things – Talent, Culture and Leadership.HR professionals are architects of talent, culture, and leadership as they help top management to deliver what they promise. Over a period of time every organization has moved from control and command mode to Collaboration.Organization becomes very sensitive to the needs of its employees and go extra mile to ensure the comfort of their most valuable resource. The relationships have moved from adversarial to friendly and respectful.
This year ISB&M has decided to use the Main Theme “EMPLOYEE CENTRIC HR SERVICES” to bring out the transformation that had taken place in the Organizations. We have decided on four Themes – Realize your leadership potential, Manage your motivation and rewards, Manage your work place and Manage your career.
- Managing global talent – challenges
- Role of C3 in Leadership Development
- Digitization, AI and Machine Learning – HR challenges
- Engagement to experience-
- Millennials – Managing and retention challenges
- Nancy – the robot – New age HR Director
- Future of workplace – Technology challenges
- The ‘Gig Economy’ Redefining the Jobs
- Navigating Diversity
- Manage your career
- Manage your talent development plan
- Extrinsic vs Intrinsic Rewards- How to Balance?
- Should we junk the performance Appraisals?
This year HR Share’18 is slated to take place on 12th & 13th October, we are quite confident that our speakers and panelist will discuss the issues and throw new light, so that students can learn lot of things for their future careers and helps the delegates to navigate their present work with aplomb.
Latest posts by Alakananda Chatterjee (see all)
- HR SHARE’18 by ISB&M : Learn Everything About Managing To Engaging - October 8, 2018
- Communiqué 18 – SITM’s flagship event with fresh insights on the Telecom industry - October 6, 2018
- FIREBALL season XIX by Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering – Here’s all that happened! - September 26, 2018