Learning has evolved beyond 4 walls of the classroom and the traditional methods of teaching. Especially when it comes to Digital Marketing; leaving aside the hands-on training experience, modules cannot be taught from a textbook. Also, it is very important to understand who you are learning it from.
That’s where an innovative program like The Digital Brunch comes into picture to make learning fun. The 1-month, weekend-only course – it covers 16 modules of Digital Marketing which is curated by the best professionals from the Digital Marketing industry in India. After successfully executing the batches in Mumbai, they are starting their batch in Pune this December and yes, the admissions are open!
Beyond 4 walls of a Classroom:
Learning is all about sharing knowledge, engaging with each other and moving beyond classrooms. At ‘The Digital Brunch’, you learn Digital Marketing in an informal networking atmosphere (in a cafe setup) and interact, network and brunch with your faculty members.
1 Month, Weekend-Only Course:
Digital Marketing is evolving constantly on a weekly basis. Social Media platforms are announcing new features every week. In such a scenario, pursuing a short-term course keeps your learning dynamic.
Why learn only from teachers and trainers? Think beyond:
The Digital Brunch has faculty members who are CEOs, Founders and top management professionals from the best companies in India – Like Google India, MTV, Asian Paints, Lowe Lintas, Leo Burnett, Cogmat Advertising, Group M, Ethinos Advertising and so on… so you aren’t learning from teachers and trainers but learning it directly from the industry mavens who have worked and built their career from scratch in the field.
- Krishna Mothey – Paid Marketing Head at Group M
- Arashdeep Sandhu – Head Digital Analyst at Mindshift Avenues
- Brijesh Munyal – MD at Ethinos Advertising
- Sneha Basu Roy – Digital Marketing Head at Google India
- Hardik Joshi – Digital Head at Axis Bank
- Dhananjay – Sr. Marketing Manager at MTV India
- Shreyas Bangad – Founder and CEO at Brandmatterz
- Paul Dueman – Sr. Vice President at Indigo Consultant
- Ashraf Engineer – Partner at Pitchfork
- Jay Dalvi – Product Evangelist at CleverTap
- Mitchelle Carvalho – CEO at Cogmat Advertising
- Rahul Shetty – Vice President at Simplify 360
Having mentors in the industry is a brownie point:
Sending friend request to people and booking an appointment to meet CEOs, Founders and top-level professionals from the industry is one thing and on the other hand is networking and personally knowing them during the course. At ‘The Digital Brunch’, your faculty members are just an email or call away for all your professional and career-oriented needs after the course.
100% Placement Assistance*:
Learn from the best and move on to make a career with the best companies in India. At ‘The Digital Brunch’, you can get 100% placement assistance* with the 20 plus companies associated with them as Placement Partners in Pune and Mumbai.
Pay while you Learn:
While ‘The Digital Brunch’ is only a one-month course, it gives you the flexibility to pay over 3 or 6 months EMI. Quality learning made easy and affordable.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with their team or the CEO himself – Dakshin Adyanthaya at +91-9619682998, for a one-on-one interaction and guidance today. Don’t forget to sign-up for ‘The Digital Brunch’ – Pune edition, starting 2nd December, 2017.
Apply now at: www.thedigitalbrunch.com |
Get a special group discount of INR 8,000 (min 3 friends join together) with Campus Times Pune. Mention Code CTTDB on your Application Form.
Latest posts by Anikait Chavan (see all)
- 8th Edition of COEP Model United Nations (COEPMUN 2017) is all set to take place on 9th – 10th December - November 23, 2017
- Mumbai’s most Unique Digital Marketing Certificate Course Comes To Pune. 6 Reasons Why You Should Learn at The Digital Brunch - November 20, 2017
- 3rd Edition of 24ADP Digital Marketing Conference Pune is here. Here is Everything You Need to Know. - September 16, 2017