TEDxIITHyderabad is a group of highly motivated students from various disciplines who promise to provide our audience with a memorable experience at a global event featuring world-class speakers from a plethora of fields. We’re bringing together people and organizations with the shared purpose of promoting extraordinary ideas. We look forward to welcoming you on the 21st of March, 2021 into our global network of leaders through a customized TEDx collaboration.
What’s new this year?
We’ve been on a rollercoaster ride throughout 2020, but there has been a constant throughout the pandemic: risk-taking. Risks are what life throws at you. It becomes a marker point in our lives. Sometimes risks come crashing in life uninvited, while other times you venture out towards it.
In the past year, people are pushed to their extremes to come and rethink their comfort positions. Unsafe is the only safest paradigm that ensures existence in the world.
Are you ready to experience risk-taking in various aspects of life from our renowned speakers?
Wouldn’t you want to know who’s going to be there?
We’ve got an amazing lineup of speakers this year who are more than thrilled to share with you their brilliant thoughts and ideas that have definitely caught our eye.
We present you the list of speakers for TEDxIITHyderabad 2021:
- Vimal Chandran – Visual Artist
- Aruna M. Bahuguna – Indian Police Service – Director General of Police [Retired]
- Kamal Nayak – Founder & Director of Good Universe NGO
- Meghnad – Associate Editor at Newslaundry
- Pooja Dagli – Co-founder of Robin Hood Academy
- Anahita Sarabhai – Performer, Activist, Poet, Founder Director of QueerAbad
- Swami Sarvapriyananda – Monk in Charge, Head of the Vedanta Society, New York
- Tejas Sidnal – Founder of Carbon Craft Design
These personalities through their work have shown us the true meaning of stepping out of our comfort zone and achieving new heights while playing unsafe.
What are you waiting for?
We’ve moved online this year, which means you could be anywhere in the world and yet be able to attend it! It’s happening on 21st March 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm IST.