If you have never experienced VR/AR, but are interested to learn about this technology or even want to develop an app on it, this event is for you. This event will also help you to meet some of the brightest minds in this field from Pune itself, you can even join their startup to create the next big product as well. The event will include 3 pioneer speakers and some working startup products for you to experience the technology. These 3 high profile speakers are:
- Akash Surekha (VP of Marketing at Persistent)
- Swaminathan Jayaraman (Product Designer at Pepo, experienced in VR/AR Development)
- Devdatta Puntambekar (Co-Founder, CEO at Sattvarise Technologies, a VR/AR startup)
The event is organised by Unplugtech, a startup which is determined to –
> To experience the latest innovations.
> To serve, develop, and promote an open, diverse, and healthy consumer VR ecosystem.
> An open demo policy with plenty of time for demos.
> To provide a forum for examining best practices, technologies, opportunities and social implications of VR technologies.
> To promote affordable and accessible immersive virtual reality experience.
10.00 am – 10:30 am –
Registrations and Open Networking
10:30 am- 11.00 am –
VR development in Persistent and Technical Aspects of VR and AR (Akash Surekha, VP of Marketing, Persistent)
11.00 am – 11:30 am –
VR/AR for consumers (Devdatta, from Sattvarise)
11:30 am -12:00 pm –
Break for Hi-Tea (Slot available for Demos)
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm –
Storytelling using VR/AR (Swaminathan Jayaraman, Product Designer at Pepo, experienced in VR/AR Development)
12:30 am – 01:00 pm –
Questions & Answer round
01:00 pm – 01:30 pm –
Experience the products and open networking
Wow! What better way to spend a Saturday than with some great hands on experience with virtual reality, industry experts and career counsellors?
Date: Saturday, 24th May
Time: 10 am onwards
Venue: Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies Auditorium, Khadki
Rs. 200 per head
Rs. 100 per head for students (College ID mandatory)
Refreshments & High Tea covered.
Latest posts by Anikait Chavan (see all)
- 8th Edition of COEP Model United Nations (COEPMUN 2017) is all set to take place on 9th – 10th December - November 23, 2017
- Mumbai’s most Unique Digital Marketing Certificate Course Comes To Pune. 6 Reasons Why You Should Learn at The Digital Brunch - November 20, 2017
- 3rd Edition of 24ADP Digital Marketing Conference Pune is here. Here is Everything You Need to Know. - September 16, 2017