TEDxStMirasCollege revolves around the theme “The Magic of Risks” The Magic of Risks is all about breaking your comfort zones to move forward in life. After settling at a specific phase in our lives, personally and professionally we start losing the magic, the magic of new opportunities, adventures, and challenges. Taking risks is another way to rekindle your magic and open doors that never existed. Every successful being today is proud to be where they are because of taking that uncertain leap. Risks not only leave you with a fruitful experience but also leave you with
lessons, some good, some bad. It’s how you roll with the ups and downs that unleashes the Magic of Risks.
Date: Saturday, 05th March 2022
Location: Indulakshmi Auditorium, St. Mira’s College for Girls, Pune.
Time: 2.00 am to 9.00 pm
Ticket Includes – Lunch, High Tea, Goodie Bag.
Speakers For The Event & Topic –
1)Tejas Shyam – An Edupreneur, Awarded Teacher, Twice TEDx Speaker, visiting Professor, Entrepreneurship Coach, and Corporate Consultant.
Topic– Sustainable Design
2) Sathya Natrajan – An inveterate humanitarian, volunteer, and change-maker who has been associated with Oxfam’s annual Trailwalker Challenge for many years.
Topic– Does minimalism seem more like a necessity than a lifestyle choice in the 21st century?
3) Tejas Patil – An engineer and digital marketer who makes Tech Videos on YouTube and Infotainment Reels on Instagram. He is the Founder and CEO of Elementec, a Tech Niche YouTube channel for all tech enthusiasts.
Topic– The risk of living in an imaginary world.
4) Renil Abraham – A renowned talk show host and film critic. He has several years of experience working in the industry and is a charismatic speaker and also a senior producer at Times Network.
Topic– The show must go on.
5) Neha Sahaya – A lifestyle Nutrition and Wellness Consultant. Neha Sahaya believes that when your lifestyle and diet merge as one, nothing can stop you from achieving your goals.
Topic- Health is your vision for the future
6) Tushar Verma – Travel influencer and co-founder, Untouched Lands
Topic- Follow your heart, it often knows the road.
7) Neha Panchamia – Founder of RESQ, she is a public speaker, educator, and trainer who believes that the animal sector needs to be dealt with equal amounts of passion and practicality to achieve the level of professionalism that any other sector operates with.
Topic – Actions speak louder than words
Latest posts by Anurag Jadhav (see all)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune Is Back With The 7th Edition Of TEDxVITPune | 21st May - May 19, 2022
- MIT WPU NIRMITEE : A National Level Civil Engineering Symposium | 20th April - April 17, 2022
- Vividh 2022 : National Inter-Collegiate Annual Cultural Festival SVKM’S Pravin Gandhi College of Law! - April 9, 2022