TEDxCRCE, an independently organized TEDx program is back with “ED-WEEKEND”, yet another virtual event to further the TED motto “ideas worth spreading”.
The event which is scheduled for 23rd October is going to be a virtual event keeping in mind the safety concerns that the pandemic entails.
The theme for TEDxCRCE Ed-Weekend is “Millennial”. And so are the speakers of the event. The idea behind Ed-Weekend is to tell a story, from a millennial to a millennial.
So, speakers from the younger generations are invited to deliver talks that are idea-focused, to foster learning, inspiration, wonder-and provoke conversations that matter.
Here are the major highlights of this upcoming event showing how TEDxCRCE ED-Weekend is an event you should not miss!
Speakers for the event include:
- Richa Kumari who is Mrs. Aisa Universe 2020, an entrepreneur of her startup Chitrakaari and currently an IIM student, a painter, a poet, a blogger, and above all a dreamer
This multi-talented figure is an author of Amazon’s best-selling book, ” Those Fallen Bread Crumbs ” and also
has represented India globally on Mrs. Universe, 2020 platform.
Her words will prove how the 3 P’s in life that is, Patience, Passion, Perseverance can help you achieve great things
- Aanchal Bajwa: A model, an actor, an athlete, and an anchor of the Pro Kabaddi League
This versatile personality was in the top 10 contestants of the reality show “Ek VJ ke lie” and has been awarded the most stylish emcee of the year award and best social emcee gold award.
Her words will help you choose a life of purpose so grab the opportunity to meet her live only on Ed Weekend, former Data Analyst, TV Presenter, Corporate & Lifestyle Anchor, and Actor.
- Alden Noronha: An international 110 m hurdle runner, bagged 1st place in All India inter-university athletic meet, Khelo India youth games
In just 13.96 seconds, he acquired the first position in the junior national athletic championship
On Ed weekend, his words will give you a direction on how you don’t have to choose between extra-curricular activities and academics, but with a little management and a bit of smart work, you can strike a balance between both. They also have onboard,
- Dr. Ojas Krishnani: An ex-organizing member of an organization called VECTOR, Co-founder of Aspire Education. At the age of 23, he is the Coordinator of MUKTI OPERATIONS, an organization that works for the betterment of the lives of people consuming Tobacco and Alcohol.
His words and actions will make you believe that self-health care and helping others through social service is the most precious thing one could ever do for themselves as well as for society.
Read More About TED Events- Here
Get Yourself Register For The Event!
Latest posts by Anurag Jadhav (see all)
- COEP Tech Impressions 2022: Pravah-An Artistic Journey! | 22nd-24th December - December 2, 2022
- X-tract : Datathon with a Story to Tell - November 2, 2022
- Let’s Hear It From The Director Sir Itself, What Makes BARCODE And SIMS So Unique! - October 23, 2022